Academic Areas: Corporate Finance;Commercial banks; Corporate governance; Incentive theory
Doctor: Economics , Economics and Management School of Wuhan University (2003.9-2006.6)
Masters:Economics ,Economics and Management School of Wuhan University (2000.9-2003.6)
Undergraduate: Information School of Engineering, China University of Geosciences (1996.9-2000.6)
Economics ,Economics and Management School of Wuhan University(1998. 9-2000. 6)
Overseas Visiting and Training
Department of Economics, Vanderbilt University(2011.8-2012.8)
Corporate finance, corporate governance,incentive theory and banking organizations
Representative Research Books
1."A Study on Corporate Governance and Capital allocation," China Social Sciences Press, 2013.
Representative Research Papers
1.“Does Equity Connection Influence Loan Price Between Firms?-An Empirical Study Using Entrusted Loan Data from Listed Companies in China”, “Journal of Financial Research”, 2013 No.9 , Qian Xuesong , Yuan Mengting , Kong Dongmin .
2. "A Study onefficiency of firm’s Internal capital allocations - A general equilibrium approachbased onfinance discrimination and insider control" , " Accounting Research " 2013 No.10 , Qian Xuesong .
3. "Multi-tasks, two-tiered agencyproblems and internal incentives in firms", "The journal of World Economy" , 2008 No.11 , Qian Xuesong , Zou Wei .
4."Financing costs, rent-seeking and internal capital allocation", " Economic Research Journal " , 2005 No. 5 , Zou Wei, Qian Xuesong .
5. "Corporate finance, banking structure and transmission of the monetary policy ", “Journal of Financial Research”, 2008 No.8 , Qian Xuesong.
6. "Impactsof credit booms on bank fragility –theoretical and empirical research based on China" , " Studies of International Finance" , 2013 No.11, Xu Lu , Qian Xuesong( Corresponding author ) .
7. "Operation mechanism and guarding Financial risk of Entrusted Loans: stemming fromthe public data of listedCompanies in China from 2004 to 2013 " , "Reform" , 2013 No.10 , Qian Xuesong , Li Xiaoyang .
Representative Research Project
Presided over the project :
1 National Natural Science Foundation Youth Project: "Thestudy on capital allocation inside and outside the enterprise :Based on the financing discriminationand internal control " ( 2010 ) ;
2 Wuhan Social Science Fund Project: "Thestudy on financing mechanism analysis about Wuhan SME growth and competence of financial services " ( 2010 ) ;
3 Huazhong University of Science and Technology Education Reform Project : "The study on the course of Genre of contemporary Western Economics: based on scenarios and case teaching methods " ( 2009 ) ;
4 Youth Project Humanities and Social Sciences , Huazhong University of Science and Technology: " Corporate capital allocation mechanism and Regulation of Free Cash Flow " ( 2007 ) ;
5 Huazhong University of Science and humanities and social science Youth Project :" Study on thetransmission ofmonetary policy mechanism :based on the credit channel " ( 2008 )
Involved in the project:
1 National Social Science Foundation of tender subject:"The research on industrial structure optimization and upgrading of new industrialization " ( 2006 ) ;
2 National Natural Science Foundation Youth Project:"The research oninvestor behavior and the stability of the capital markets " ( 2008 )
3 National Natural Science Foundation Project:"Institutional investors , trading system and information efficiency " ( 2011 )
4 National 985 research projects, Huazhong University of Science and Technology , "the humanistic spirit of innovation and technological development base", "Innovation and transformation of economic growth mode " ( 2007 )