2016-Present Assistant Professor, Department of Finance in School of Economics, Huazhong University of
Science and Technology,Wuhan, P.R. China
2007-2008 Officer, Discipline Inspection Commission in Lichuan City, Hubei, P.R. China
2016 Ph.D. in Economics, Syracuse University, U.S.
2010 M.A. in Economics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, P.R. China
2007 B.S. in Economics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, P.R. China
Field of Interest
Econometrics: Large Panel Data Models, Big Data/High Dimensional Statistics, Applied Econometrics
Finance, International Trade and Development Economics, Health Economics, Chinese Economy
Publications in English
1. “Does the Bio-social Model Explain the Emergence of Status Differences in Conversations among Unacquainted
Men ?" (with Allan Mazur and KeithWelker), 2015, Plos One, November.
2. “On Testing for Sphericity with Non-normality in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model" (with Badi H. Baltagi
and Chihwa Kao), 2015, Statistic and Probability Letters, Vol.98, 123-130.
Publications in Chinese
1. "Health, Production and Utility: A Literature Review" (with JunjieWang and Jinqi Ye), 2013, Chinese Health
Journal, Vol.5, 8-10.
2. "Empirical Study on the Partial Price Elasticity of China’s Import and Export" (with Guoqiang Guo), 2012,
Journal of China Industrial Economics, Vol.3, 17-29.
1. “Testing Cross-sectional Correlation in Large Panel Data models with Serial Correlation” (with Badi H. Baltagi
and Chihwa Kao), 2016, Revised and Resubmited to Econometrics.
2. "Specification Tests for Large Dynamic Panel Regression Models" (with Yoonseok Lee), 2016.
3. “On Testing the Diagonality of Large Covariance Matrix with Serial Correlation”, 2016.